What is the JSE e-Campus?
Founded in 2010, the JSE’s e-Campus is committed to providing professionals across the various sectors that the Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) serves, with transformational career development training.
We empower professionals to put theory into practice! A process that we call experiential learning.
Upon completion of training, individuals will be desk-ready operants, fully prepared to go straight into their dream jobs or return to their current jobs to provide increased performance.
We prepare individuals for that next step. Whether it is setting out on a course of academic study in order to define their professional life, or building skills to land a better job. The JSE e-Campus’ Post Graduate Programs offer a wide range of options to match your needs.
The JSE e-Campus has gained membership with, and certification of its courses through the prestigious ‘CPD Certification Service’ in London. This is an independent organization which provides accreditation services compatible with global Continuing Professional Development principles. Our Post Graduate Diploma is also accredited by the University Council of Jamaica (UCJ).
JSE e-Campus Programmes and Courses
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Services Management
- Caribbean Securities Trader Certificate
- Certificate – The Director’s Strategic Guide to Corporate Governance and Leadership
- Certificate – The Caribbean Securities Course (Formerly the Jamaica Securities Course)
- Certificate – The Chartered Governance Qualifying Programme (ICSA)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Compliance and Information Governance
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Treasury Operations
- The Post-Graduate Certificate in Applied Alternative Investments
- Certificate in Social Sector Management
- ABCs of the Stock Market (Investing 101) – Coming Soon!
- Workshops and Webinars
Aims and Objectives of the e-Campus:
- To provide certification and comprehensive, structured and continuous professional education, training and information for persons in the regional financial services sector;
- To upgrade the skill and information-base of persons who received their Jamaica Securities Course certification to a level II standard;
- To expose participants to international best practice standards and operations;
- To enhance leadership skills and impart valuable industry knowledge;
- To facilitate the development of ideas that will redound to the growth of the sector.
The e-Campus Offers:
- Quality professional education at competitively affordable rates
- Relevant courses for the financial services sector with real-world application
- A cohesive and flexible learning environment
- 24/7 access to all online facilities
- Regular chat-room sessions with lecturers and tutors
- Access to training with Bloomberg trading terminals
- Student services which are available upon request