December 2, 2022
In Friday 's trading session the following reflects the movement of the JSE Indices: -
- The JSE Index declined by 1,596.95 points ( 0.47 %) to close at 340,153.88 points and the volume traded amounted to 6,541,604 valued at $73,470,799.26.
- The JSE All Jamaican Composite Index declined by 2,262.98 points ( 0.58 %) to close at 387,082.91 points and the volume traded amounted to 6,537,345 valued at $73,246,944.86.
- The JSE Select Index declined by 23.18 points ( 0.27 %) to close at 8,657.03 points and the volume traded amounted to 630,681 valued at $18,505,817.34.
- The JSE Cross Listed Index advanced by 0.05 points ( 0.09 %) to close at 56.70 points and the volume traded amounted to 4,259 valued at $223,854.40.
- The JSE Financial Index declined by 0.53 points ( 0.65 %) to close at 81.46 points and the volume traded amounted to 2,114,751 valued at $16,167,936.05.
- The JSE Manufacturing & Distribution Index declined by 0.27 points ( 0.28 %) to close at 95.60 points and the volume traded amounted to 3,185,586 valued at $60,257,223.93.
Overall Market activity resulted from trading in 51 stocks of which 23 advanced, 23 declined and 5 traded firm.
Market volume amounted to 6,541,604 units valued at over $73,470,799.26.
The following companies represent the overall volume leaders: -
- JMMB GROUP LIMITED 7.50% with 1,502,143 units (22.96%)
- TRANSJAMAICAN HIGHWAY LIMITED with 1,057,931 units (16.17%)
- PULSE INVESTMENTS LIMITED with 639,000 units (9.77%)
Stocks Trading Firm:
|Symbol||Security||Volume||Closing Price ($)|
|EPLY7.50||EPPLEY 7.50% PREF SHARES DUE 2024||240||7.83|
|EPLY7.75||EPPLEY LIMITED 7.75% PREFERENCE SHARES||450||20.00|
|MJE||MAYBERRY JAMAICAN EQUITIES LIMITED||200||13.40|
|SELECTF||SAGICOR SELECT FUNDS LIMITED - FINANCIAL||200,649||0.41|
|SALF||SALADA FOODS JAMAICA LTD.||1,500||4.24|