The Board of Directors has the ultimate responsibility of protecting its shareholders’ interest and is comprised of a diverse and experienced set of individuals drawn from various sectors to ensure maximum efficiency and the maintenance of good corporate governance.
The Board is strengthened by its several committees on which board members serve based on their respective skillsets and independence where necessary.
These committees are:
- Audit Committee (Rule Based)
- Compensation Committee
- Corporate Governance & Nomination Committee
- Executive Committee
- Listing Committee (Rule Based)
- Member Dealer Admission Committee
- Regulatory & Market Oversight Committee (Rule Based)
- Rules Committee