RMOD Complaints

The Complaint Process​

Before filing a complaint with the RMOD you may wish to first contact the affected entity/entities to which the complaint is against. This might give you the opportunity to resolve the matter with the respective party/parties.

If the above action does not resolve your concerns, you may choose to escalate the matter to the RMOD by filing a complaint in keeping with the instructions below.

Filing the Complaint

You can file your complaint with the JSE by :

  1. Downloading and completing  the RMOD Complaint Form.
  2. Submit completed form via email to rmod@jamstockex.com; or
  3. Submit completed form to the JSE via mail to the attention of the Chief Regulatory Officer or the Managing Director at:

Jamaica Stock Exchange
40 Harbour Street

Once a complaint is filed at the RMOD, a letter that acknowledges receipt will be issued. Thereafter a process of assessment will be undertaken to determine if the complaint falls within the jurisdiction of the JSE.

In the event you are dissatisfied and continue to be aggrieved by the conduct of a Member/Dealer, the complaint can be referred to the RMOC in accordance with JSE Rule 228 ( C) (i) – Disciplinary Proceedings.

RMOD Complaint Form