Over the years the JSE has embarked on a number of Public Educational Programmes designed to increase the knowledge-base of individuals. The JSE presently has five educational programmes that target various groups. These include:
- The Schools Educational Programme which focuses on high school and tertiary students;
- The Workplace Outreach Programme that sees the JSE’s team going into various organizations;
- The Public Outreach Programme that allows persons from the general public to get first-hand information on the JSE.
- The Teachers Educational Programme that focuses on the teachers in our schools,
- Workshops geared to train persons on aspects of the market.
The aim of these programmes is to educate persons on the operations and role of the Stock Market, its function, development and impact on the economy, as well as its member-dealers.
Therefore whether you are a newcomer to the Stock Market and need to improve your understanding and expand your awareness on the Market, or a long-time participant who needs a refresher course or who wants to develop new skills, the JSE training and Educational Programme have been designed with you in mind.
Each programme is supported by competent professionals and infrastructure. This team is adept at responding to specific issues within the market and will work to ensure that you walk away with a thorough understanding of the topic.