The JSE e-Campus Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Services Management is a continuing professional education programme for individuals operating in the capital markets, dealing in investment products and for professionals in the financial services sector.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The Post-Graduate Diploma and Certificate Courses are ideal for but not limited to: CEOs; CFOs; Securities Industry Professionals; Regulatory Authorities; Private Wealth Managers; Primary Dealers; Investor Analysts; Market Service Providers; Broker-Dealers; Fund Managers; Credit Officers; Corporate Treasurers; Financial Advisors; Auditors; Accountants; Lawyers; Investors and Students of Management Studies and Business Administration.
This programme currently has fourteen (14) Courses, each of which are also offered as short-term Post-Graduate Certificate Courses at two levels: Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Participation.
- Quantitative Methods
- Fundamentals of the Money Markets
- Credit Risk Management
- Treasury Risk Management
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Global Capital Markets
- Compliance, Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Market Risk and Middle Office Management
- Understanding & Interpreting Jamaica’s Financial Regulations & Laws
- Corporate Structures and Procedures
- International Bond and Debt Markets
- Strategic Portfolio Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Privatizations
- Mastering Financial Negotiations