A Securities Market plays a significant role in our modern world. It is beneficial to both individuals and organizations in the creation of wealth and the expansion of our Caribbean economies.
Making sure we are financially secure is a vital part of how our economy grows and investing in securities is often a significant component of an investor’s portfolio.
This course is designed to provide participants with the necessary level of exposure to the relevant products and services that the Securities Market has to offer so as to develop the knowledge skills and competencies needed to make informed decisions and to increase their level of financial literacy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- All individuals working in the financial sector
- All individuals who aspire to work in the financial sector
- Equity and fixed income investors
- Anyone interested in learning how to invest in the securities market
- The Caribbean Investment Marketplace
- Basic Economic Concepts and their Implications for Businesses
- Ethics and Best Practices of the Caribbean Securities Industry
- The Equities and Debt Market
- Equity Valuation
- Fundamentals of Portfolio Management
- Working with Retail Clients