NCB Capital Markets Limited has informed the Jamaica Stock Exchange Limited (JSE) of the Basis of Allocation for the The Limners and Bards Limited (LAB) Initial Public Offer.
The methodology for allotment of Ordinary Shares is as follows:
- Reserve Share Pools
- Applicants in the Employee Reserved Shares Pool will receive a base plus a pro-rata allocation for the excess shares for which they applied
- Applicants in the Industry Reserved Shares Pool will receive the amount allotted by the Directors
- Applicants in the Broker Reserved Shares Pool will receive full allotment
- Applicants in the Key Partner Reserved Shares Pool will receive the amount allotted by the Directors
- General Public Pool
- Subscribers from the General Public will receive up to the first 10,000 units (Base Allotment) plus approximately 4.62% of amounts applied for above the Base Allotment.
Multiple applications received from the same JCSD Account number were combined and treated as a single application for the purpose of allocation.
NCB Capital Markets Limited has also advised that it intends to begin refunds on Thursday, July 25, 2019.