138 Student Living Jamaica Limited had its Extraordinary General Meeting on Monday, March 20th 2023 10:00 a.m. at the Rio Bueno, Jamaica Pegasus Hotel, 81 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5.
At such meeting, the following resolutions were passed:
- “THAT the authorised share capital of the Company be increased from 480,500,000 ordinary shares at no par value and 94,500,000 cumulative redeemable preference shares to unlimited authorized share capital”
- “THAT the Company, be and is hereby authorized to issue up to 775,000,000 ordinary shares by way of an offer for subscription to the public pursuant to a prospectus (herein the “Additional Public Offering”) in lieu of a rights issue to existing stockholders.
- “THAT the Board of Directors of the Company and/or any duly appointed Committee of the Board of Directors be and is hereby authorized to determine in their discretion any terms and conditions relating to the Additional Public Offering.”
- “THAT any pre-emption rights to which the existing stockholders may be entitled, howsoever arising, be and are hereby dis-applied for the purposes of the Additional Public Offering.”
- “THAT all ordinary shares issued in the Additional Public Offering once issued and allotted be and are hereby converted into stock units.”