December 31, 2021
In this Year's trading session the following reflects the movement of the JSE Indices: -
- The JSE Index advanced by 540.68 points ( 0.14 %) to close at 396,155.61.
- The JSE All Jamaican Composite Index advanced by 4,807.28 points ( 1.10 %) to close at 438,328.37.
- The JSE Select Index advanced by 140.13 points ( 1.42 %) to close at 9,882.92.
- The JSE Cross Listed Index declined by 25.92 points ( 35.01 %) to close at 74.03.
- The JSE Financial Index declined by 4.04 points ( 4.12 %) to close at 98.05.
- The JSE Manufacturing & Distribution Index advanced by 17.55 points ( 17.48 %) to close at 100.38.
Overall Market activity resulted from trading in 131 stocks of which 32 advanced, 31 declined and 68 traded firm.
Market volume amounted to 4,208,415,357 units valued at over $63,539,204,040.13. WIGTON WINDFARM LIMITED ORDINARY SHARES was the volume leader with 734,625,608 units (17.46%) followed by TRANSJAMAICAN HIGHWAY LIMITED with 418,034,591 units (9.93%) and SAGICOR SELECT FUNDS LIMITED - FINANCIAL with 364,024,421 units (8.65%) .
Stocks Trading Firm:
|Symbol||Security||Volume||Closing Price ($)|
|EPLY8.25||EPPLEY LIMITED 8.25%||295,339||6.05|
|EPLY8.75||EPPLEY LTD 8.75% PREF SHARES DUE 2023||156,114||7.28|
|JPS5C||JAMAICA PUBLIC SERVICE 5% C||4,210||0.45|
|JPS5D||JAMAICA PUBLIC SERVICE 5% D||62,800||0.47|
|JPS6||JAMAICA PUBLIC SERVICE CO. 6%||21,010||0.51|
|JPS9.5||JAMAICA PUBLIC SERVICE CO. 9.5%||37,282||1,700.00|
|JPS7||JAMAICA PUBLIC SERVICE CO. LTD. 7%||18,567||0.64|
|KPREIT||KINGSTON PROPERTIES LIMITED||2,165,874||9.00|
|MTL||MARGARITAVILLE (TURKS) LIMITED||842,709||16.00|
|PBS9.75||PRODUCTIVE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD 9.75% CUMULATIVE REDEEMABLE||77,450||104.00|