*Please note that the information on this page is subject to change without notice.
**All certificate courses including JSE Online Securities require a filled out application, resume, and an ID to complete the application.
***Please call or email for information on the required documents for the Post Graduate Diploma.
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Services Management
Date(s): October 14, 2018
Time: Sunday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Cost: $242,000.00 plus GCT
Ancillary Fee: $25,000.00
Registration Fee: $2,0000.00
The Jamaica Stock Exchange e-Campus Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Services Management is a continuing professional education Course which offers qualification for participants operating in the capital markets, dealing in investment products and for professionals in the financial services industry.
At the end of each of the three (3) Modules, candidates will be presented with a Certificate of Completion while they work toward completing the total credits to earn the Post Graduate Diploma.
This Course is ideal for, but not limited to:
- Securities Industry Professionals
- Regulatory Authorities
- Private Wealth Managers
- Primary Dealers; Investor Analysts
- Market Service Providers
- Fund Managers
- Credit Officers
- Corporate Treasurers
- Financial Advisors
- Students of Management Studies and Business Administration
Courses Offered in the Diploma programme:
- Quantitative Methods
- Fundamentals of the Money Markets
- Credit Risk Management
- Treasury Risk Management
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Global Capital Markets
- Compliance, Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Market Risk and Middle Office Management
- Understanding & Interpreting Jamaica’s Financial Regulations & Laws*
- Corporate Structures and Procedures
- International Bond and Debt Markets
- Strategic Portfolio Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Privatizations
- Mastering Financial Negotiations
- Capstone Research
Date(s): To Be Announced
Time: As per course schedule or instructed
Cost: $60,000 + GCT
A Securities Market plays a significant role in our modern world. It is beneficial to both individuals and organizations in the creation of wealth and the expansion of our economies. Making sure we are financially secure is a vital part of how our economy grows and investing in securities is often a significant component of an investor’s portfolio.
This course is designed to provide participants with the necessary level of exposure to the relevant products and services that the Securities Market has to offer so as to develop the knowledge skills and competencies needed to make informed decisions and to increase their level of financial literacy.
This online course is suitable for first-time investors, persons with an interest in the stock market, Securities Industry or active investors who simply need a refresher on the subject matter. Upon successfully completing this course, participants will earn a Certificate of Completion which serves as an indicator that the individual took part in this Jamaica Stock Exchange e-Campus personal development course to increase their financial literacy.
Application: Online Securities Application form (fill-able)
Corporate Structures and Procedures
This course of study examines the corporate structures and procedures in various cultural and geographic locations. It will study the reasons for the exportability of management practices and skills and the feasibility of adapting and combining different national and international management styles in the operation of domestic and multinational corporations. It focuses on managing multinational and transnational companies.
- To compare and contrast the structure and the management styles of local and multinational corporations based on the following: origins, objectives, capabilities, experience and cultural environment.
- To compare and contrast international, multi-national and trans-national corporations, and the functions that define the criteria of these classification.
- To analyze the challenges that corporations face when transitioning from one category to another while changing their organizational styles.
- To evaluate the choices and the strategies firms select to achieve their objectives.
- To demonstrate how the structure of decision-making is a key element in centralized and de-centralized management and the advantages and disadvantages as a result of the choice of these corporate structures.
- Discussion questions will be assigned
Get more information on our offerings with our easy and convenient communication via email or call us at 876-967-3271.
Click here to sign up for any of our offerings