Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate of Completion applicants
- A First Degree in Management Studies, Finance or any other related Social Sciences Degree; OR
- JIM Securities Course or any other FSC-approved first level Course and at least three (3) years relevant experience within the financial services sector or a related field
- For mature Post Graduate Diploma applicants: at least eight (8) years industry experience and a written Statement of Intent and an interview
Post Graduate Diploma In Financial Services Management
- Duration: 15 Months
- Cost: JMD$289,950/USD2,437 includes GCT, fees and hospitality
- Monthly and Modular Payment Plans Available
- Modular plan – $82,800.00+GCT (x 3 Modules)
- 9-Month plan – $27,600.00+GCT
- 15-Month plan – $16,560.00+GCT
- Ancillary fee – $20,000.00
Post Graduate Certificate Courses:
- Duration: 4-6 weeks
- Cost: JMD$42,775/USD $360 includes GCT, fees and hospitality
- Group Rates Available For Companies Registering 3 OR More Participants, Contact us for current payment methods
Cheque – made out to the Jamaica Stock Exchange.
Debit/ Credit Card –You may come in to the Jamaica Stock Exchange office (40 Harbour Street) and have the payment processed or you can grant us authorization over the phone. To grant the authorization over the phone you will need to provide us with the debit/credit card number, the card type and the expiration date. We will send you a confirmation request e-mail which you will be required to respond to before we process the payment. This will be kept on your file along with a copy of the receipts. The original receipts will be sent to you for your records.
Direct Deposit (or Online Transfer) – You may make a direct deposit payment to the JSE’s account at National Commercial Bank, 37 Duke Street, Kingston – Account # 101487393.
Cash – You may make a cash payment at the Jamaica Stock Exchange (40 Harbour Street).
COMPUTER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor speed of 2.9GHZ or higher
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Windows 8,7,Vista or XP with the latest service pack updates
- Current version of , Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer
- Current version of Adobe Flash Player
- Internet access required with minimum bandwidth of 4MB or higher
- Audio and video capabilities
- A head-set microphone is required to participate in web meetings or webinars; Optional: webcam
- Adobe Reader
- MAC with similar specifications; Windows 8 Tablet with similar specifications