“Canada to admit nearly 1 million immigrants over next 3 years. Economic class will make up about 60% of newcomers,” reports CBC News.
AND SAVE 10%
- Meet and mingle with the business class of experts from Canada, the region and other international business professionals
- Have all your necessary questions aired and answered satisfactorily
- Identify the right connections and begin to build right relationships for your professional advancement & personal well-being
- Hear from Speakers outside of the Financial industry and gain a comprehensive understanding of growing markets and scope for business expansion, migration and collaboration.
- Business Recognition: Exposure in national and international industry circles.
- Sales Advantages & New Deals: Accelerate their momentum. Gain goodwill with prospects and investors in a unique community with high disposable income.
- Priceless Networking Opportunities: Mingle and share brilliant ideas with an exclusive community of business leaders. Tout your achievements.
- New sales and partnership opportunities through high-quality networking.
- Professional Development. Strengthen industry knowledge in specialist areas. Enhance your personal impact and value.
- Greater Productivity. Boost Employee morale. Improve recruiting opportunities among industry best.
|Registration Form 2018 Conference|
|Conference 2018 – Agenda|
|Background – JSE’s Regional Investments Capital Markets Conference|
- The Impact of Global Investments Decisions on the Region
- Creating the Best Climate for Prosperity – Supporting Growth in a Climate of Change
- Combatting Cyber Crime: Protecting Critical Infrastructure
- Regional Energy Security
- Building on the Long and Strong Standing Canada-Jamaica-Regional Relations
- Companies’ Outlook for 2017 & Beyond
- Regional Cooperation for the Growth & Development of the Capital Markets
- Moving the Region from Single to Double Digit Growth: Driving Growth and Regional Investments
- Building the Social Stock Exchanges & Mobilizing Capital for the Social Good
- Legal Requirements for Doing Business in Canada
- Blockchain Technology Transforming the Regions Financial Sector or Just an illusion
- Marketing and Greater Media Engagement
- Venture Capital & Live Pitch Room
- Call For Papers
See the full speaker line-up: Conference 2018 – Agenda
Who Should Attend:
Do you value influential connections and market information to build a great business, a great wealth portfolio and/or great profession? If so, then you need to be at this conference. It is important that you register early as seats are limited.
Be part of the live audience; learn from leading experts; network with industry leaders and increase your business contacts. The experience and opportunities serve to build a powerful international network for business and professional success. As a participant you will be challenged and emboldened to be more confident and to be among the top percentile in your sector and in the country.
This is a great occasion for you to expose your products and services; seal deals; expand customer base; strengthen market presence and build your brand. You are able to connect with participants, potential collaborators, mentors and even investors.
Throughout the three days, you will benefit from formal networking gatherings as well as informal opportunities to network. You are able to meet and engage new partners and make the right connections for your area of business with leading industry service providers and many other specialist groups.
Business Leaders, Captains of Industry, Philanthropists, Leading Bankers, Economists, Money Managers and Educators among others, will impart their knowledge on subject matters in which they have excelled and mastered over the years.
There will be a designated locations to assist anyone who so desire and give prior notice for business consultations, business negotiations and signing of agreements or contracts.
It is the time to unwind and meet other delegates in a relaxed atmosphere with great Caribbean music and great Caribbean cuisines. To freely mingle with Caribbean celebrities, network and make deals.
Jamaica Stock Exchange Committed to your success.
Click here in order to register for the Investments & Capital Markets Conference 2017.
Contact us for more information on the Investments & Capital Markets Conference 2017.