Proven Investments Ltd. Acquisition of the Bank of Saint Lucia International Ltd.

Posted: March 15, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Press Statement: Proven Acquisition of Bank of Saint Lucia International Limited

Proven Investments Limited (ProvenJA) has advised that simultaneous with the completion of the acquisition of Bank of Saint Lucia International Limited (BOSLIL) effective on Friday, March 10, 2017, PROVEN entered into a Share Sale Agreement with Ryan Devaux, who has been head of BOSLIL since September 2005. Under that agreement, Ryan Devaux acquires 17.18% of the shares of BOSLIL and ProvenJA holds the remaining 82.82%.

Proven JA advised that Ryan Devaux will continues in the position as Chief Executive Officer and that the remaining BOSLIL team does not change with the acquisition.

“BOSLIL will continue to offer the same outstanding international banking services,” BOSLIL and Proven stated in their joint statement.

Leave a Comment