PROVEN Group Ltd. – Notification of Resignation

PROVEN Group Limited (formerly Proven Investments Limited), which owns 50.5% shareholding of Roberts Manufacturing Company Limited (“Roberts”), a company incorporated under the laws of Barbados, with the Ansa McAl Group which owns the other 49.5% of Roberts, hereby informs the Stock Exchange that Mr. Jason Sambrano, Managing Director of Roberts will be demitting office effective January 31, 2023, to pursue other interests. The Board of Directors thanks Mr. Sambrano for his stewardship and the contribution he has made over the years.

The process of recruiting a new Managing Director is underway and the intention is to fill the position by April 2023. Interim measures for the continued leadership and operational oversight of the business will be implemented during the transition period.
Roberts continues to be one of the top manufacturing entities in Barbados, with a footprint spanning more than 15 territories, and ranks in the top 5 exporters and earners of foreign exchange in Barbados.