Market Research Competition 2018-2019
The window of opportunity will close shortly for candidates to submit their market research for assessment by the Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) Market Research Committee and benefit from the recognition and rewards that follow.
October 30, 2018 is the deadline for submission for the 1st Quarter leg of the 2018-2019 Market Research Competition.
Professionals as well as students in the financial services sector: employees of stockbrokerages, financial institutions and the media; students enrolled in tertiary institutions and other stakeholders with the aptitude and interest are being invited to enter the JSE’s Market Research Competition for 2018 – 2019.
The criteria, prizes and all details are outlined in the links below:
How to Apply?
*Candidates are required to indicate their interest by completing & submitting the interactive Entry Form below.
- Market Research Entry Form
- 1st Quarter Market Research Competition Analysis of Company – Proven Investments Limited
- Appendix (ii) – Score Sheet, Market Research Competition
- Market Research Competition Brochure 2018
Winning Submissions & Top Analyst 2017-2018
- Written Submission – Sharif Small, Investment Associate – Sagicor Investments Limited
- Written Submission – Leovaughni Dillon, Equity Trader Analyst, Victoria Mutual Wealth Management
- Power Point, Oral Presentation – Leovaughni Dillon, VMWM – Winning Presentation, 2017-2018 Market Research Competition