The 2018 remarkable performance by the Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) of the was globally recognized by Bloomberg, which once again ranked the JSE as the Best Performing Stock exchange in the World, a repeat of 2015. During October 5 -11, 2019, the JSE will be hosting the National Investor Education Week under the theme “Improving Your Financial Knowledge” to empower both existing and new investors how to boost their returns in the stock market.
The OPEN HOUSE ‘Salebration’ Investors Expo, being held on Tuesday, October 8, 2019, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. will involve the JSE partnering with some of Jamaica’s top companies to bring our investors wonderful discounts and bargains, from among the listed companies, companies that have the potential to be listed as well as companies that are doing business in Jamaica.
- Saturday, October 5: Thanksgiving Church Service – North Street SDA, Kingston
- Tuesday, October 8: Open House Investor Expo – JSE, 40 Harbour Street
- Wednesday, October 9 – Youth Forum, Jamaica Conference Centre
- Thursday, October 10 – Town Hall Investor Outreach, Portland
- Friday, October 11, Kiddies Edu-Fest, Hope Gardens
SHOW UP AND TAKE YOUR INVESTMENTS TO ANOTHER LEVEL
For further details contact the JSE Marketing Department: