Mr. Steven Gooden is the Chief Executive Officer of NCB Capital Markets Limited, where he is charged with leading the performance of the Company’s Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking business lines. Prior to this appointment, Mr. Gooden was the Deputy Chief Executive Officer and led the team through a number of successful strategic and portfolio deals.
Mr. Gooden has tremendous senior management experience, most extensively over the past seven years, when he rejoined NCB in 2009 as Vice President of Investments & Trading. He successfully managed over J$200 billion worth of assets that spanned NCB Capital Markets Ltd, NCB Insurance Co. Ltd & NCB (Cayman) Ltd. Mr. Gooden also has notable experience in Research, Unit Trust, Pension Fund Management, Structured Products, Private Equity, Corporate Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Mr. Gooden currently serves as:
- President of the Jamaica Securities Dealers Association;
- Director on NCB Capital Markets Limited Board
- Director on the Jamaica Stock Exchange Board
- Director on Elite Diagnostic Limited Board and;
- Treasurer on Wolmer’s Old Boys Association.