MPC Caribbean Clean Energy Limited (MPCCEL) has advised that the Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on the 18th day of August, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. MPCCEL also advised that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the meeting will be held via video conferencing facilities following the link available on the company‘s homepage “Investor Relations – Annual General Meeting” https://www.mpc-cleanenergy.com/.
MPCCEL further advised that the following matters will be considered:
1. To provide a summary of the 2020 Annual report of the Company including references to the audited and comparative financial statements.
2. To present and approve the audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31st, 2020. To consider and (if thought fit) pass the following resolution:
Resolution No. 1: “That the Directors’ Report, the Auditor’s Report and the Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2020, be approved”
3. An update to be delivered by the Investment Advisor on the outlook of the strategy of the Investment Company.
4. To re-appoint the auditors and authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors. To consider and (if thought fit) pass the following resolution:
Resolution No. 2: “That BDO Barbados registered by BDO Professional Services Limited be and are hereby appointed Auditors of the Company and to hold office until the next General Election at a remuneration to be fixed by the Directors of the Company.”
5. Re-election of Directors – Jose Fernando Zuniga Galindo, Alastair Dent, A. Mark D. Hart, Steven D. Marston, Guardian Nominees (Barbados) Limited. To consider and (if thought fit) pass the following resolution:
Resolution No. 3: “To approve the re-election of the Directors recommended for the appointment to the Board of Directors of the Company, that the following directors be and are hereby re-elected as Directors – Fernando Zuniga, Alastair Dent, A. Mark D. Hart, Steven D. Marston, Guardian Nominees (Barbados) Limited.”