- The Boat/Team Entry Fee “EARLY BIRD”, @ J$130:US$1, for Boats Under 30 feet is J$50,000 (or US$385) and Boats over 30 feet will pay J$70,000 (or US$540).
- Early and full payment received on or before Friday 10th March 2017 will gain the “EARLY BIRD” Discounted Entry of J$10,000 (US$77) and SHMAA-Current Paid Up/LIFE members gain another J$10,000 (Discounted Entry). All Entry Fees are fully refundable with adequate notice. (see #4 below)
- LATE ENTRY FEES paid after 10th March 2017 will gain NO DISCOUNT.
- ALL BOAT ENTRY FEES ARE FULLY REFUNDABLE, with prior notification received on or before FRIDAY 24th MARCH 2017. CANCELLATIONS after this date will be refunded, less all costs incurred to date.
- Port Antonio Marina Berthing Charges 2017 & Metered Electricity Charges will remain in full force until NOON on WEDNESDAY 29th March 2017 and will be re-instituted after NOON on MONDAY 3rd April 2017.
- The Boat Entry Fee 2017 will cover PA-Marina charges from Noon Wednesday 29th March until NOON on Monday 3rd April 2017 and will cover:
- Berthing, electricity and water usage
- Daily Ice of 100 lbs./day x 4 days which will be supplied from Thursday noon 30th March 2017 to Sunday noon 2nd April 2017.
- Any additional ice required MUST BE ORDERED ON OR PRIOR TO MONDAY 27th March 2017 by the individual boat and must be paid for @ J$2,500 per extra 100 lb. ice ordered/dependent on current pricing at that time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- The Port Antonio Marina WILL HAVE a resident Concessionaire in place at the Port Antonio Marina (Di Ole Marina “DOM”) Pub and Restaurant.
- ALL meals and ALL drinks ordered/arranged from this facility will have to be paid for by ALL those individuals involved prior to departure. Any unpaid bills incurred will attract a 20% surcharge for late collection.
- PLEASE SUPPORT the DOM Pub and Restaurant facility in this endeavor during this tournament and FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR as we do need your active support in order to keep YOUR facility open. IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD TO DO SO!!
- Dockside cooking, and other barbeque activities, within reason, will be allowed once it is safe to do so without posing a danger or damage to the wooden docks or by not creating excessive smoke to other boats or to The Port Antonio Marina, “DOM” Pub & Restaurant Dining facility etc.
- Excessive loud music or any other inconvenience posed to the boats alongside, to the “DOM” Pub and Restaurant OR for any other danger posed to any other boat(s) alongside, or to the wooden dock(s) etc., as judged by the Dock Master or by Tournament Committee 2017, will result in the immediate cessation of any/all such activities without notice required and with all costs involved to the boat(s) responsible.
- Absolutely NO late payment(s) of Entry Fees will be accepted at the PA-Marina, after 1800 hrs. (6:00 p.m.) on Thursday 30th March 2017. Very late entries on/after Monday 27th March 2017 may have RESTRICTED or NO Ice allocated to them, even if accepted.
- BASIC ENTRY will gain only a Trophy/Basic Prize. An option for an additional “CALCUTTA CASH PRIZE” will be offered and run by SHMAA Ltd., will be divided between the 1st and 2nd Place CALCUTTA Winners 2017 on an approximate 2/3rd and 1/3rd basis after 15% is paid to SHMAA Ltd.
- “Tied Scores” will have their prize/CALCUTTA shared equally between those Boats involved with equal scores.
TIMETABLE & TOURNAMENT RULES 2017:
Thursday, 30th March 2017 (6:00 p.m.)
- All Boats should be in Port Antonio Marina and all outstanding SHMAA Ltd. fees owed or carried forward from other events must be fully paid up, INCLUDING 2017 DOM-TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEES.
- Captain’s Briefing on the RULES 2017 – All departure and return times are to be enforced with risk of disqualification of the day’s catch.
- Safety Considerations of All Boats are of priority importance at all times.
- ALL BOATS must depart from, and must report back into, the Port Antonio Marina each day (see #5 and #6 below).
- ALL BOATS MUST NOT DEPART FROM THE PORT ANTONIO MARINA EACH DAY OF FISHING BEFORE 4.00 a.m.
- ALL BOATS MUST REPORT IN ON RETURN TO THE CONFINES OF WEST HARBOUR ( PA-Fairway Beacon or be in the Navy Island Channel ) EACH DAY in order to qualify:
- BEFORE 7.00 P.M. on Friday 31st March 2017 and
- BEFORE 6.00 P.M. on Saturday 1st April 2017.
- Failure to observe #5 and #6 WILL result in the disqualification of the boat, crew and ALL fish caught on that day, with no refund of monies
DAILY ROUTINE FOR FISHING:
Friday, 31st March 2017
(4:00 a.m.) Departure of Boats allowed from PA Marina.
(7:00 p.m.) RETURN OF ALL BOATS TO WEST HARBOUR Confines
Close of fishing/All Boats MUST be “IN BERTH” i.e. within the West Harbour confines (defined as having passed the PA-Fairway Harbour Lights or be in the Navy Island Channel).
The Weigh Station will remain open until all Boats reported as being “In Berth” has had their fish weighed.
ALL BOATS RETURNING AFTER 7.00 P.M. WILL BE DISQUALIFIED REGARDLESS OF REASON GIVEN.
Saturday, 1st April 2017
(4:00 a.m.) Departure of Boats allowed from PA Marina
(6:00 p.m.) RETURN OF ALL BOATS TO WEST HARBOUR Confines
Close of fishing/All Boats MUST be “IN BERTH” i.e. within the West Harbour confines (defined as having passed the PA-Fairway Harbour Lights/Navy Island Channel).
The Weigh station will remain open until all Boats reported as being “In Berth” has had their fish weighed.
ALL BOATS RETURNING AFTER 6:00 p.m. WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
(9:00 p.m.) Awards Prize giving (informal)
Sunday, 2nd April 2017
(9:30 a.m.) Final Settlement of All Accounts.
ANY BOAT(S) LEAVING UNPAID ACCOUNTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL 20% SURCHARGE FOR LATE COLLECTION.
Monday, 3rd April 2017
(12:00 noon) Port Antonio Marina Full Berthing Rates and Electricity Charges will be reinstated for all participating boats.