The Jamaica Stock Exchange e-Campus invites suitable qualified candidates to earn their
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL SERVICES MANAGEMENT
UNITS TO BE COVERED
· Module 1
Fundamentals of Money Markets; Quantitative Methods; Credit Risk Management: Loans & Bonds; Treasury Management: Organizations & Systems; Financial Planning & Wealth Management.
· Module 2
Global Capital Markets & Financial Tools; Compliance, Ethics & Corporate Governance; Strategic Portfolio Management; Market Risk & Middle Office Management.
· Module 3
International Bond & Debt Markets; Mergers, Acquisitions & Privatizations; Corporate Structures & Procedures; Understanding & Interpreting Jamaica’s Financial Regulations & Laws; Mastering Financial Negotiations.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
· First Degree in Management Studies, Finance or any other Social Sciences Degree; OR
· JIM Securities Course or any other FSC-approved first-level Course, and at least three (3) years relevant experience in the financial services sector or a related field.
COURSE DURATION: Fifteen (15) Months
WHY CHOOSE THE JSE e-CAMPUS?
· Attend classes without sacrificing time with family and friends; study from anywhere at anytime
· Relevant Courses and flexible Course schedules
· Regular chat-room sessions with our highly qualified and experienced lecturers and tutors
· Round-the-clock access to Courses, e-library and other online facilities
· Save money; earn quality professional education at competitively affordable rates
COST: $198,000.00 + GCT
Flexible Payment Plans Available
Classes begin October 6, 2013
Deadline for Registration is September 20, 2013
For further details or to register, contact:
40 Harbour Street, Kingston