Barita Investments Limited (BIL) has advised of recent changes to the composition of their Board of Directors on the acquisition of the Company by Cornerstone Investments Holdings Limited.
“At a Board of Director’s meeting held Tuesday, August 28, 2018, resignations were formally tendered by the following Board Members: Messrs. Karl Lewin, Robert Anthony Jenkinson, George W. Cooper and Ms. Enith Williams. The resignations were accepted at the Board Meeting.
“The following persons were subsequently nominated and appointed to the Board of Directors’ of Barita Investments Limited to fill the casual vacancies of the sitting members of the Board: Messrs. Mark Myers, Paul Simpson, Duncan Stewart, Robert Drummond, Phillip Lee and Mr. James Godfrey.”
BIL further advised effective august 28, 2018, the full members of the Board of Directors of Barita Investments limited are as follows:
- Mr. Mark Myers – Chairman
- Mr. Paul Simpson – Deputy Chairman
- Mr. Duncan Stewart – Director
- Mr. Robert Drummond – Director
- Mr. James Godfrey – Director
- Mr. Phillip Lee – Director
- Mr. Carl Domville – Director
- Mr. Ian McNaughton – Director
- Mrs. Rita Humphries – Director