The Jamaica Stock Exchange … the Number One Stock Exchange in the World for 2015 will be visiting Toronto, Canada from May 20 – 27, 2016 on an International Roadshow and Knowledge Exchange Visit.
The major objectives of this visit are to:
- Share knowledge about the Opportunities Available in Jamaica
- Build Network and Partnerships.
- Participate in Knowledge Transfer Activities
- There will be two Town Hall meetings as follows:
- Public Outreach Forum at the Perth Seventh Day Adventist Church: “Exploring the opportunities for partnership and growth through the Jamaica Stock Exchange”.
- JSE Town Hall Meeting at the Jamaican Canadian Association: “Financial Knowledge – the Key to Wealth Creation”
This is a great opportunity to meet and have dialogue with the dynamic presenters:
- Mrs. Marlene Street Forrest – General Manager, Jamaica Stock Exchange
- Mr. Robin Levy – Deputy General Manager, Jamaica Stock Exchange
- Mr. Gary Peart – CEO, Mayberry Investments Limited
- Mr. Jermaine Deans – Deputy General Manager, JN Fund Manager
Bring along a friend or co-worker!
THANKS ALSO TO OUR KIND SPONSORS